Liaison Travel Choice vs. Liaison Travel Elite Insurance
If you're planning to buy visitors insurance for your next trip abroad, you may have come across these two travel medical insurance plans: Liaison Travel Choice and Liaison Travel Elite. Although they share some similarities, the differences between Liaison Travel Choice insurance and Liaison Travel Elite insurance are important to helping you choose the best visitors insurance plan for your travel needs.
Both Liaison Travel Choice and Liaison Travel Elite insurance are comprehensive plans, so they provide percentage based coverage for most eligible travel expenses. Both travel insurance policies offer USA and international coverage, making them good choices for trips to the USA and other foreign countries. The main differences between Liaison Travel Choice and Liaison Travel Elite are detailed in the comparison chart below.
- Up to 3 years of coverage for travelers under the age of 65; up to 12 months of coverage for travelers over the age of 65
- Policy maximum starts at $60,000
- Highest policy maximum is $20,000 for travelers over the age of 80
- Plan pays 100% after the deductible is satisfied up to policy maximum.
- Covers up to $10,000 for assault
- Covers up to $50,000 for coma
- Covers up to $50,000 for political evacuation
COMMON EXCLUSIONS (What's not covered)
- Preventative care (immunizations, routine medical exams)
- Pregnancy and maternity care
- Injuries incurred from certain hazardous activities
- Mental and nervous disorders