Patriot America vs. Liaison Continent A Insurance
If you're planning to buy visitors insurance, you may have come across these two travel medical insurance policies: Patriot America and Liaison Majestic. They look similar at a first glance, so it may be difficult to determine the difference between Patriot American insurance and Liaison Majestic insurance.
Patriot America and Liaison Majestic both provide travel medical coverage for USA and international travel, so either visitors insurance policy is good for a trip to the US and other foreign countries. Both comprehensive plans, they provide percentage based coverage for most eligible benefits. To find out the best travel insurance plan for you, see the differences between Patriot America and Liaison Majestic insurance detailed in the comparison chart below.
- Administered by Seven Corners
- Up to 6 months of coverage
- Pays 80% of first $5,000 of covered expenses within PPO network
- Covers up to $2,000 for acute onset of pre-existing conditions for travelers over the age of 70 & up to $45,000 for travelers under the age of 65
- Covers incidental trips to home country (30 days per 6 months of coverage; 5 days allowed per month of coverage)
COMMON EXCLUSIONS (What's not covered)
- Preventative care (immunizations, routine medical exams)
- Pregnancy and maternity care
- Mental and nervous disorders
- Injuries incurred from certain extreme or hazardous sports