Patriot America Lite vs. Seven Corners Travel Medical Basic-USA Insurance
If you're planning to buy visitors insurance, you may have come across these two travel medical insurance policies: Patriot America Lite and Seven Corners Travel Medical Basic-USA . They look similar at a first glance, so it may be difficult to determine the difference between Patriot America Lite insurance and Seven Corners Travel Medical Basic-USA.
Patriot America Lite and Seven Corners Travel Medical Basic-USA both provide travel medical coverage for visitors to the USA Both are comprehensive plans that provide percentage based coverage for most eligible benefits. To find out the best travel insurance plan for you, see the differences between Patriot America Lite and Seven Corners Travel Medical Basic-USA insurance detailed in the comparison chart below.
- Administered by IMG
- Up to 2 years of coverage
- No coverage for acute onset of pre-existing conditions
- Covers up to $1,000,000 for emergency medical evacuation
- Pays $250 per night for a maximum of 10 days for hospital daily indemnity
- Covers up to $100,000 for political evacuation
- Covers up to $250 per day for 5 days for natural disaster
COMMON EXCLUSIONS (What's not covered)
- Preventative care (immunizations, routine medical exams)
- Pregnancy and maternity care
- Mental and nervous disorders
- Treatment of the temporomandibular joint