CoverAmerica Insurance provides coverage for non-US residents and non-US citizens, while traveling to the United States and for incidental trips to Canada, Mexico, Latin America, Bahamas & South America. The only plan of its kind, CoverAmerica is a comprehensive plan that offers a wide variety of unique coverage options, from amusement park injury coverage and border entry protection to optional coverage for acute onset of pre-existing conditions and hazardous sports.
- Plan pays 95% in the network after deductible is satisfied.
- Provides coverage for U.S., and incidental trips to Mexico, Canada, Latin America, Bahamas and South America.
- Access to urgent care for $30 copay
- Provides coverage if your entry to the US is denied*
- Available coverage for hazardous sports and amusement park injuries*
- Coverage for emergency dental treatment and eye exams*
* Conditions Apply
Why CoverAmerica ?
CoverAmerica Insurance is an ideal policy for international travelers to the US, especially senior travelers like parents traveling from the Indian sub-continent or Asia. Not only does CoverAmerica provide coverage for loss of passport or travel documents, the plan may also provide coverage if the insured is denied entry at the border, making travel to the US easier and more carefree than ever. If the insured is under 80 years old, CoverAmerica can provide anywhere from $30,000 up to $125,000 of coverage for acute onset of pre-existing conditions. With exorbitantly high healthcare costs in the US, this policy makes it easy for international travelers to travel to America with peace of mind.
Expert Reviews Why Trust this Review?
- Comprehensive coverage
- Plan pays 100% coverage after deductible
- Acute onset of pre-existing conditions coverage
- Easy and affordable access to urgent care
- Emergency dental treatment and eye exams
- Maximum 364 days of coverage
- Pre-certification required for certain medical treatments to avoid 50% reduction in benefits
- Coverage not provided for travelers 80 years and older
CoverAmerica Insurance offers comprehensive medical coverage for non-U.S. citizens traveling to the U.S., with incidental trips to Canada, Mexico, Latin America, Bahamas and South America. The only plan of its kind, CoverAmerica offers a wide variety of unique coverage options, from amusement park injury coverage and border entry protection to optional coverage for acute onset of pre-existing conditions and hazardous sports. The plan pays 100% coverage after the deductible is satisfied and allows easy and affordable access to urgent care and an extensive PPO network. With CoverAmerica insurance, all international visitors to the US can travel confidently and worry-free.
Non-U.S. citizens traveling to the U.S.
5 days to 364 days
Extensive PPO network
Lloyd's of London
USA & incidental trips around US
MD, WA, NY & SD.