Patriot America Lite vs. Atlas America Insurance
Updated on December 28, 2022
In your search to buy visitors insurance, you may have come across two similar travel medical insurance plans: Patriot America Lite and Atlas America. Both of these travel insurance policies are ideal for anyone traveling to the USA, but it's important to understand the difference between Patriot America Lite and Atlas America insurance plans before you buy.
Patriot America Lite insurance and Atlas America insurance are both comprehensive insurance plans, which pay 100% after the deductible is satisfied. For more details about the differences between Patriot America Lite and Atlas America insurance, refer to the comparison chart below.
Patriot America Lite
- Administered by WorldTrips
- Up to 364 days of coverage
- Covers COVID-19 like any other eligible medical condition if the virus was contracted after the policy effective date
- Covers up to the policy maximum for an acute onset of a pre-existing condition for those under the age of 80
- Pays 100% after the deductible is satisfied
- Covers $250 for acute, unexpected dental pain
COMMON EXCLUSIONS (What's not covered)
- Preventative care (immunizations, routine medical exams)
- Injuries incurred from certain extreme sports and hazardous activities
- Treatment for mental health disorders
Similar Plan Comparisons