Patriot Platinum vs. Patriot America Insurance
In your search to buy visitors insurance, you may have come across two similar travel medical insurance plans: Patriot Platinum and Patriot America. These travel insurance policies may seem similar at first, but the differences between Patriot Platinum insurance and Patriot America insurance could determine which visitors insurance plan is best for you.
Both Patriot Platinum and Patriot America are comprehensive coverage plans and are administered by IMG. They both provide acute onset of pre-existing condition coverage with a maximum of $50,000 for travelers under 65 and a maximum of $2,500 for travelers over 65. For more information about the difference between Patriot Platinum and Patriot America, refer to the comparison chart below.
COMMON EXCLUSIONS (What's not covered)
- Preventative care (immunizations, routine medical exams)
- Injuries incurred from certain extreme sports and hazardous activities
- Pregnancy and maternity care
- Treatment for mental health disorders
Similar Plan Comparisons
- Patriot America vs. Atlas America Insurance
- Patriot America vs. Liaison Majestic Insurance
- Patriot America vs. Safe Travels USA Insurance