Patriot International vs. Liaison Travel Economy
When shopping for travel medical insurance, two plans you may be considering are Patriot International and Liaison Travel Economy. Patriot International and Liaison Travel Economy are two plans that do share some similarities however, when it comes to deciding between the two, it is important know their differences.
Patriot International and Liaison Travel Economy are two plans that provide travelers with coverage both in the US and internationally. Both plans are comprehensive coverage plans, meaning they provide percentage-based coverage for most eligible travel expenses. For more information on the key differences between the two plans, refer to the comparison chart below:
- Administered by Seven Corners
- Coverage for up to 45 days
- Policy maximum options of $50,000, $100,000, $500,000, or $1,000,000 for ages 64 and under
- After deductible, plan pays 80% of the first $5,000 and 100% after that.
- Coverage up to $15,000 for acute onset of pre-existing conditions for ages 69 and under
COMMON EXCLUSIONS (What's not covered)
- Preventative Care (immunizations, routine medical exams)
- Accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) coverage
- Terrorism coverage
- Trip interruption coverage
- Pregnancy and maternity care