Patriot America Lite vs. Patriot America Plus Insurance
Patriot America Lite and Patriot America Plus visitors insurance plans are both very similar. These policies are good for international travelers visiting the US for a short period of time. Both Patriot America Lite and Patriot America Plus insurance are comprehensive coverage policies, which both cover 100% in network after the deductible.
Patriot America Lite insurance and Patriot America Plus insurance are both available to travelers over the age of 80 These plans can also both be extended up to 2 years. For more information about the differences between Patriot America Lite and Patriot America Plus insurance, refer to the comparison chart below.
- Up to $1,000,000 policy maximum
- Available for US and non-US citizens visiting the US
- Covers COVID-19 like any other eligible medical condition if the virus was contracted after the policy effective date
- Covers up to the maximum limit for acute onset of pre-existing conditions for travelers under the age of 70
COMMON EXCLUSIONS (What's not covered)
- Preventative care (immunizations, routine medical exams)
- Injuries incurred from certain extreme sports and hazardous activities
- Pregnancy and maternity care
- Treatment for mental health disorders